Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lost River Alpacas

On Tuesday I was lucky enough to take a trip to the Lost River Alpaca Farm.


No, it's not an Eastside View, but a beautiful place about 2 hours North of the Eastside. My group from the Redmond Senior Center and I met the farm owners Linda and Alan. We saw and interacted with their beautiful alpacas. I also purchased some gorgeous alpaca roving to spin. I like to spin in the winter when the weather is cool and I plan to knit some beautiful hats when done spinning.
Here are a few of the pictures I took.












2 comments:

  1. They are very cute! I quite fancy a couple of them in the garden.

    Coincidentally, Anne (Pyatshaw) also posted about Alpacas today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife says Alpaca is wonderful to knit, is heavy, and expensive. We fell in love with the Alpacas. Too cute.

    Thanks for visiting Tampa DP and leaving your comment. Visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete